Turkey is experiencing a real boom in hair transplantation services. This procedure is popular among the residents of the Persian Gulf. The hair transplant Turkey lasts from 6-8 hours. This type of service provides about 300 centers. In addition to this, very attractive is the cost of the procedure. Hair transplant in Turkey prices is about 1200-1500 euros per procedure.
When we look at the results of medical tourism last year, we see an increase of 5 percent. This is proof that, despite the tourism crisis, despite the fact that fewer and fewer foreigners visit Turkey, there is a sector that feels pretty good. Of course, one of the reasons is an attractive price. Another, no less important, is the high quality of services. Plastic surgery and hair transplant treatment Turkey are at a very high level.
The services of clinics and hair transplant in Turkey prices
Basically, the hair transplant in Turkey prices depends on the number of transplanted hair. To do this, you need to send the photos of your head (front, back, and top) to doctor. Then, the doctors examine the photos sent by you and in the shortest possible time provide you with detailed information on the necessary procedures and their cost. Many clinics in Turkey carry out hair transplantation as part of a package of services that includes all services. These services, the cost of which is included in the package price:
- Inspection and planning of hair transplantation,
- Meeting at the airport, transfer airport-hotel-hospital,
- Meeting of patients who do not speak the Turkish language, guides-native speakers of their native language,
- Hair transplantation in a clinic that regularly undergoes an audit and has ISO 9001: 2008 and JCI certificates,
- Providing services in a sterile and reliable hospital setting,
- Conducting a blood test before surgery and laboratory expenses,
- Accommodation in a five-star hotel,
- All shampoos and medicines needed to care for transplanted hair.
These services, which are provided by clinics as part of the package, are included in the hair transplant in Turkey prices provided to you. At the same time, we want you to know that after the hair transplant you can get detailed answers to all the questions that arise, as well as share your opinion by contacting the clinic by phone or e-mail.
What are the reasons for turning to the best hair transplant surgeon in Turkey?
Hair transplant Turkey, as in a number of other countries around the world, is a very popular service. Many people face the problem of hair loss, regardless of gender and age. The reasons for turning to the best hair transplant surgeon in Turkey are also many:
- Negative impact of ecology
- Malnutrition and vitamin deficiencies
- Various diseases
- Consequences of medical procedures
- Injuries, scars, etc.
Hair transplantation in Turkey is carried out by a seamless method. At the same time, the patient practically does not experience pain, after the procedure of implanting the hair, and scars remain. In this case, there is no need to undergo a rehabilitation period. Immediately after the procedure, the patient can go home. After a seamless transplant, hair does not fall out, looks alive and natural.
The best hair transplant surgeon in Turkey and the success of the procedure
Hair transplantation in Turkey. How should I plan travel and accommodation?
Hair transplantation is a combination of methods of transferring hair follicles to those parts of the skin where the hair is lost. Hair transplantation is a very popular procedure for today. Countries, where medical tourism is developed, take millions of patients per year. However, before talking about planning travel and accommodation in Turkey, you need to clarify what is hair transplant and what methods exist.
The most common cause of hair loss is androgenic alopecia or hair loss in the male type. At the heart of the pathology is a genetic anomaly that makes the hair follicles sensitive to dihydrotestosterone. Contrary to popular belief, androgenic alopecia affects not only men but also women. Approximately 10-30% of women have male pattern baldness but due to the high estrogen content, the disease rarely appears at a young age and often does not lead to complete hair loss. Hair transplantation involves the transfer of new hair follicles to the sites of the old ones. However, where do these follicles come from?
1) From the patient’s head. If the hair is partially absent in one part of the head, but the amount of hair in other areas is normal, the follicles will be taken from these areas. This method is possible only if the hair loss is negligible and the number of viable follicles in the area with normal hair is sufficient.
2) From other parts of the body (the method of BHT – Body Hair Transplantation), such as arms, legs, pubic area, beard, chest.
3) At the donor. If the patient does not have enough viable active follicles for transplantation, they will be taken from the donor. However, donor material is accustomed much worse, so there is a risk of rejection.
Conditionally all methods of hair transplant can be divided into operational (so-called suture) and non-surgical (seamless). On the present day in Turkey, the seamless method is the most popular and safe. First, let us list the operational methods of transplantation. They involve the use of special tools and the disruption of the integrity of tissues.
The FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) method can be called classical and one of the first which has appeared. This method is the most painful and traumatic. This procedure takes several hours (from 4 to 8-10 depending on the transplant area). The hair transplantation with FUT method is performed with the application of anesthesia (general anesthesia is used if the transplant area is large and local for small areas). This method is not so effective and is rarely used today in Turkey because it has many shortcomings.
The STRIP method
Hair transplantation in this way is similar to the FUT method. In this case, not a flap is removed, but a strip having a length of 20 to 25 centimeters. Such a transplant will also leave a scar in any case. The transfer of the follicles is carried out in micro-cuts. The rehabilitation and recovery period is quite long, and it will hardly be possible to achieve a normal density of hair. In modern transplantology, this method is used infrequently because there are more effective and less traumatic methods.
Modern medicine and cosmetology allow minimizing the pain of patients and significantly shortening the rehabilitation period. There are several non-surgical methods of hair transplantation.
This technique is now successfully used by most transplant clinics. In one operation, surgeons can extract up to 4,000 grafts, which is approximately 9,200 follicles. The result after such a complex operation is very good. Visually, a person could not see the hair transplant was done or not.FUE hair transplantation is performed on an outpatient basis, which means that hospitalization of the patient is not required.
It is important to know. Today only two methods of modern follicular micro transplantation are officially recognized in the world: Strip and FUE. Both these methods of hair transplantation are widely used in civilized countries. Each of these methods has its own characteristics, indications, as well as contraindications. Moreover, they should not be considered as competing with each other. On the contrary, with significant degrees of alopecia, a combination of these two techniques opens up new possibilities for increasing the total number of grafts. This combination allows you to create the largest density of transplanted hair and reduce the number of operations.
Planning travel and accommodation while coming to Turkey for hair transplantation.
Medical tourism in Turkey has become very popular in recent years. In Turkey, people who wish to undergo aesthetic surgery, come from many European countries. The main reason that pushed patients to visit Turkish clinics is more democratic prices than in Europe. Patients from the UK, Germany, Russia, Libya, the Netherlands, as well as countries of the Middle East come to Turkey. The most popular services among clients are the treatment of oncological diseases. In addition, most patients seek services for hair transplantation, plastic surgery, eye disease treatment. Turkey is the leader in hair transplantation. Most hospitals and clinics in Turkey have JCI accreditation, highly specialized doctors, and the latest equipment.When you are planning your trip for a hair transplant to Turkey, do not be afraid to leave your job and family for a long time. The hair transplant procedure is performed on an outpatient basis and you will need only about two days for this trip. Before deciding on the hair transplant, you should do next:
- Choose a hospital or clinic in which you would like to have a hair transplant. You should pay attention to the accreditation of the clinic. JCI accreditation is a worldwide organization for the accreditation of all medical institutions (hospitals, clinics, research institutes) around the world. When choosing a hospital in Turkey, please contact it and specify all details.
- Contact the hospital directly. You can trust the official website, but the call to the clinic to clarify the information will not be superfluous.
- Tell all the information about the condition of your hair and send your photos to the clinic if possible. This will help doctors determine the extent of your baldness. Send the medical history in the language of the country in which you will be doing hair transplantation.
- Next, a very important issue is accommodation. If you go abroad with the help of a medical tourism company, you do not have anything to worry about. The medical tourism company will book the hotel room for the required time. In addition, the medical tourism company organizes a transfer from the airport to the hotel. If you are planning the train yourself, then you will have to look for accommodation. It can also be a hotel or even an apartment.
In Turkey, there are many companies for medical tourism. This will make your life easier and you will not have to organize anything yourself. Hair transplant is a weighty reason to think about planning medical tourism in Turkey.
What tools do best hair transplant doctors in Turkey use?
Best hair transplant doctors in Turkey work in the country offering hair transplantation by the FUE method with the maximum density of donating grafts Choi Implanter-Pen. It is a surgical micro tool for the implantation of donor grafts, which significantly increases the density of hair follicle planting, assuredly improves their survival rate, and shortens the recovery period. This tool allows you to combine micro-puncture of the skin and implantation of the donor graft in one short motion, without applying preliminary incisions and incisions on the skin, as with the traditional FUE method. The result is a completely natural appearance and a high survival rate of the transplanted hair. This tool is used only by the best hair transplant doctors in Turkey.
What special hair transplantations do best hair transplant doctors in Turkey use?
- Beard transplant. It is very popular. Using the Implanter-Pen technique for hair transplantation, best hair transplant doctors in Turkey create a thick, beautiful, natural beard and mustache shape. This is a painstaking work, requiring talent, jewelry technique, and rich experience.
- Ultra-dense hair implantation. The application of Choi Implanter Pen allows doctors to achieve maximum density of donor grafts without risk of damage, as is often the case with the traditional FUE hair transplant Turkey. The dense arrangement of transplanted grafts gives a natural, healthy appearance to the transplant zone.
- Hair transplantation in women. Women are increasingly resorting to hair transplantation to improve their appearance, for example, to correct the height of the frontal line, to restore hair in baldness. Implanter-Pen makes it possible to transplant the patient’s long hair and is the most important tool for achieving the ideal cosmetic effect
How did Turkey become the best distention for cheap hair transplant Turkey?
Turkey has become a new “hot line” in the medical tourism market. A growing number of men come here for hair transplant Turkey. And we are talking not only about the head area but also the face because not every man was lucky to have a thick mustache and beard, which are still fashionable. Official statistics show that last year more than 15 thousand people visited Turkey for hair transplantation. The reason for this was a cheap hair transplant Turkey.
Patients for cheap hair transplant Turkey
Most often these travelers are not Americans. They come from countries such as Italy, Greece, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. The most popular facial hair transplantation is used among Arab patients. In the Middle East, a mustache and beard are signs of masculinity. But how did Turkey become such a popular destination? Initially, this contributed to the Turkish population who lives in other countries. The Turks told their friends about the relatively cheap hair transplant Turkey and qualified plastic surgeons in Istanbul. Soon the medical tourism companies in Europe started organizing tours to Turkey.
Thanks to the development of the tourism industry, this country copes well with the influx of foreigners. Arab and European patients usually spend about a week in Istanbul. This is enough to conduct operations and to relax in the ancient city, as well as for postoperative visits to the doctor. Today in the historical places of Istanbul you can see a lot of men who have clearly gone through a cheap hair transplant Turkey.
Foreign and local patients actively use email and WhatsApp to determine the date of the doctor’s visit, as well as to send photographs showing their progress. Turkey readily develops medical tourism, as it brings additional income to the country.